- The personalized theory and practical courses are taught by Cástor Fantoba. The group
courses are taught by our associate instructors, all of whom are competition pilots.
Final checks-flights are made by Castor personally.
AEROBATIC FLIGHT AND SAFETY COURSES IN THE EXTRA 300LP
- Survival flight (groups)
- Aerobatic Flight Initiation Courses (group or individual)
- EASA Aerobatic Rating UPRT (syllabus in process)
- Personalized courses for competition, from Elemental to Unlimited levels.
SURVIVAL FLIGHT COURSE (GROUPS)
The survival course is an express course (1 hour of theory and a flight of some 15 minutes) for general aviation pilots and ULM pilots. The course reviews the main situations that a pilot can face in the event of losing control of the aircraft and how to regain control safely.
AEROBATIC FLIGHT INITIATION COURSES (Groups or Individual)
AEROBATIC FLIGHT INITIATION COURSES (Groups or Individual) First contact with acrobatic flight. This course is a reduced version of the EASA Aerobatic Rating.
- Day 1 Theoretical Course and Familiarization Flight
Flight 1 Turns, Stalls, Slow Flight, and Rolls
- Day 2 Upset recovery (I)
Flight 2 Spins
Flight 3 Upset recovery
- Day 3 Upset recovery (II). Introduction to Sport Aerobatics (I)
Flight 4 Spin recovery from different maneuvers
Flight 5 Maneuvers: Immelmann, Cuban eight, inverted flight,
- Day 4 Introduction to Sport Aerobatics (II)
Flight 6 Flight evaluation. Sportsman Category Programme
EASA AEROBATIC RATING ACCORDING TO SUBPART I AMC1 FCL.800. 5 Flight Hours
- Human factors and physical limitations
- Technical aspects
- Speed limits
- Symmetric loading factors
- G- loads during aerobatic maneuvers and their recovery
- Emergency procedures
- Upset recovery maneuvers
- Aerobatic maneuvers
PERSONALIZED COURSES FOR COMPETITION, FROM ELEMENTAL TO UNLIMITED CATEGORY.
Whether you’re looking to compete at any level, or simply improve your technique and knowledge of aerobatic flight, we can help. Contact us and tell us what you want to do. We will prepare a schedule to meet your objectives.
If you are interested in training with Cástor Fantoba, click here click here.